Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines—it’s time to shift your sales into overdrive.
We’re excited to share with you our seamless integration with Amazon, which allows you to easily list and sell your products on the world’s most popular online marketplace. This integration is designed to help grow your business while streamlining your operations.
Here’s why you’ll love our new Amazon integration:
- Expand your online presence: When it comes to online shopping, everyone knows Amazon. With millions of shoppers accessing this marketplace each day, listing your products here is a smart way to boost your exposure and drive more sales.
- Avoid setup headaches: This integration is built directly into the Volusion admin, meaning that it’s ready to use when you are. No downloads or plug-ins required—simply get started with this quick and easy integration.
- Save time and effort: Instead of having to log in to multiple sites to manage your orders across channels, you can do it all directly in your Volusion admin. Even better, you can quickly search Amazon’s product catalog, match your store products with Amazon’s, and add new products on Amazon’s existing product information.
- Enjoy seamless inventory management: Nothing is worse than having to keep tabs on inventory across two different channels. With our Amazon integration, you’ll have fully centralized control of all inventory listed between your Volusion store and the Amazon Marketplace.
A few pieces of advice when selling on Amazon
Selling on Amazon is an exciting opportunity, so make the most of this new tool by following these best practices:
- Only use one Volusion store per Amazon seller account.
- Make sure the currency used in your Amazon account is the same currency used in your Volusion store.
- Always keep an eye on your inventory to ensure that you have enough product to fulfill Amazon orders within the amount of shipping time specified on the listing. For example, if you have 2-day shipping listed on Amazon but need to get more inventory to fill that order, you might find yourself in a jam.
- When processing Amazon orders, add the shipping method and tracking number to the order before clicking "Complete Order." This helps ensure that this important tracking information is sent back to Amazon.
- Brush up on best practices from Amazon and get to know their selling policies.
We’re confident that this integration provides everything you need to seamlessly and successfully expand your online presence to one of the most important channels in the ecommerce market. We know that there’s more to selling online than just running an online store, and as multi-channel commerce becomes increasingly important to your online business, so does our commitment to providing you with the tools needed to succeed. This integration is designed to just that.
Have any questions about this integration? Let us know in the comments!