As champions for small businesses, we at Volusion are committed to providing you with helpful information and resources for navigating the COVID-19 pandemic. In this post, we discuss its impact on marketing as well as helpful marketing strategies.
Just because we're facing uncertain times doesn't mean that marketing your business has to stop. Learn how the marketing industry is changing, and how you can pivot your strategy for the time being.
- Industries need to innovate to survive the coronavirus lockdown
- How COVID-19 Has—And Has Not—Affected Global Ad Spending
- How brands are taking extra precaution to avoid coronavirus insensitivities
- Preparing your marketing plans for the Coronavirus downturn
- Resource: Coronavirus Safety Awareness Message
- 78% of Marketers Want to Work with Micro-Influencers
- Marketing Strategies That Won't Break The Bank During Tough Times
- Marketing to Gen Z during Covid-19
- An entrepreneur’s guide to long-term marketing strategies amid COVID-19
Tips for Marketing During COVID-19
Make sure your marketing strategy is set up for success by taking these important marketing tips into account.
- 13 Ways Businesses Can Use SEO & Marketing to Combat Coronavirus Impact
- Marketing in the Age of Coronavirus: The Dos and (Many) Don’ts
- 10 Tips For Digital Marketing During a Pandemic
- Avoid These Common Challenges When Marketing Your Business
- How and Why to Use Social Media for Marketing During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Mark Cuban's 4 Tips for Rebooting Your Business
- Brand Marketing Through the Coronavirus Crisis
- PR and marketing tips for companies in the COVID-19 era