Last Updated: February 21, 2017.
All terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the definitions set forth in the Terms of Service.
This acceptable use policy (this "Policy") is effective as of the date set forth above, and describes the prohibited uses of our Services. The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive. We may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on Our website. By using the Services or accessing Our website, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate Your use of the Services.
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Services or Our website for any illegal, harmful or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
- Illegal Activities. Any illegal activities, including advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available gambling sites or services or disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography.
- Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. Activities that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming), or engaging in other deceptive practices.
- Infringing Content. Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
- Offensive Content. Content that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts.
- Harmful Content. Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
In addition, We use third party payment processors to assist Us in processing Your payments. Such third party processors’ have acceptable use policies which apply to You if You use them to process payments. Payments are currently processed and managed using the third party vendors below, and You may review their acceptable use policies by following the associated hyperlink. We will inform You which payment processors are used when processing your payments.
If Your Sites contain material that you are unsure about, please let Us know before placing the order.
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Services or Our website. We may remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Policy or any other agreement We have with You for use of the Services or Our website.
We may report any activity that We suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.
We may modify this Policy at any time, and the then-current Policy will be effective upon posting to Our website. If You use Our Services to create Your Sites, You acknowledge that this Policy applies to both You and Your End Users, and that We may terminate access to Your Sites with respect to any of Your End Users for their noncompliance with this Policy, even if such End User has not violated Your own terms and conditions of use of Your Sites.