We’re excited to announce our latest association with LegalZoom, a one-stop online solution for common legal matters. Continue reading to see how you can benefit.
That’s why we’re particularly excited to announce our association with LegalZoom, an easy-to-use, one-stop online solution to help you handle common legal matters. Need to finally apply for that trademark? LegalZoom can help. Looking to create your last will? They’ve got you covered.
Serving over 2 million satisfied customers, LegalZoom documents have been trial-tested and accepted by courts and government agencies in all 50 states. The company even offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee with no surprise pricing.
Sound like something you’d be interested in? (Of course it does!) Check out an overview of ways that LegalZoom can help ease your legal processes:
- Starting your business: Forming and naming a business, taxes, licenses, permits and more
- Running your business: Corporate changes and filings, real estate, trademark, patent and copyright, business compliance and more
- Wills and Trusts: Last will, living trust, living will, power of attorney, personal legal advisor and more
- Personal and family: Bankruptcy, divorce, name change, prenuptial agreements, real estate, legal forms and agreements and more
- Attorney support: From state-licensed Business and Personal Legal Plan Attorneys (available in most states)
To get started, check out the LegalZoom website now.