Enterprise commerce growing at breakneck speed, and Volusion, Inc.’s Chief Technologist & VP of Architecture can tell where it’s headed. Read on to get a quick rundown of what five trends he think will shape enterprise commerce in 2014.
It looks like 2014 is going to be a pivotal year for enterprise commerce businesses. According to Forrester Research, we’re on the cusp of the “Age of the Customer,” and for enterprise businesses to maintain their momentum, they’re going to have to get ahead of the game.
Jason Wallis, Volusion, Inc.’s Chief Technologist & VP of Architecture, recently penned an article where he names five enterprise commerce customer trends to look out for in 2014, namely:
1. Channels increasingly becoming more connected.
2. Mobile commerce continuing to boom.
3. Responsive design getting more advanced.
4. Big data and customer behavior becoming the keys to the kingdom.
5. New credit card payment systems (finally) arriving.
To learn more about the trends and how they will transform the face of enterprise commerce, read the full article on Retail TouchPoints’ Executive ViewPoints.