As champions for small businesses, we at Volusion are committed to providing you with helpful information and resources for navigating the COVID-19 pandemic. In this post, we provide resources to help you plan for the future of your business.
Learn how the pandemic is affecting small businesses and their attempts to move forward.
- Coronavirus Is Changing How Consumers Shop
- Business continuity planning
- How Do We Help Small Business During COVID-19 Crisis?
- 6 Strategies To Recession-Proof Your Small Business
- A 10-Point Small-Business Survival Plan for Dealing With the Coronavirus
- COVID-19: Tracking the Impact on FMCG, Retail, and Media
- 8 Ways the Retail Landscape May Change After Coronavirus
- McKinsey Issues Dismal Post-Pandemic Forecast For The $2.5 Trillion Fashion Industry
- Special Report: Why the coronavirus will bend but not break ecommerce
- Post-coronavirus guidelines to improve the relationship with your customers
- Startup founders crisis checklist navigating business post coronavirus 2020
- Post COVID-19 Playbook: 7 Contingency Planning Strategies & How To Beat The Black Swan Syndroms
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Explore the U.S. Chamber of Commerce's resources and attend their virtual town hall weekly on Fridays for additional information.
Funding & Credit
If you're concerned about the state of your business's finances, check out these links for additional funding and suggestions for maintaining your credit.