Accept payments from around the world
What is it?
Our partnership with Skrill (Moneybookers) enables you to accept payments from customers across 200+ countries in their local currencies or via local payment methods, all at exceptional rates.
Skrill (Moneybookers)'s worldwide payment network offers you access to over 100 payment options in more than 200 countries and territories. Today, more than 90,000 merchants use Skrill (Moneybookers)'s payments service, including global partners such as eBay.com, Skype and Thomas Cook.
How will my business benefit?
- Increased Revenue - Expand your business internationally by accepting customer payments in 41 currencies across 200 countries and territories, with over 100 specific local payment options.
- Decreased Costs - You'll get some of the best payment processing rates on the market, all with no set up fees, minimum term contracts or the need for separate gateway and merchant accounts.
- Expanded Presence - Providing your customers with local payment options allows you to expand your sales capabilities and improve your sales conversions in relevant geographic markets.
- Increased Security - In addition to built-in, optional risk and anti-fraud management tools, Volusion and Skrill (Moneybookers) are PCI-DSS Level 1 security compliant to help keep your business safe and secure.
- Customer Service - Get help when and where you need it by leveraging Skrill's multi-language customer service and website support.
- Recurring Billing - You can also accept subscription and monthly payments where required, making it easier for your customers to purchase via these options without hassle
- Capture and Authorize - Pre-authorize transactions with the option to collect funds at a later, more convenient date to provide more payment processing flexibility.
- Virtual Terminal - Accept customer payments via telephone from shoppers who prefer to place phone orders or need assistance checking out.
- Quick Checkout - Our deep integration with Skrill allows you to provide a fast and seamless one-page checkout to provide shoppers the optimal buying experience.