It’s been a wild and crazy year in the world of ecommerce, and we’ve been here to keep you updated on all the trends and best practices of 2012. Check out this year’s 10 most popular posts from The Ecommerce Authority.
Can you believe that 2012 is coming to a close? Seems like just yesterday we were ringing in the new year. But here we are, embarking upon another 12 months of excitement and opportunity (unless the Mayans had it right, that is).
Throughout the year, we’ve been helping you keep tabs on what’s going on in our bustling industry. From the biggest headlines to the latest trends, it’s been our pleasure to serve as your personal team of ecommerce reporters. We hope that you’ve learned a lot, and that your online business has benefited from the content we’ve produced.
Without further ado, help us commemorate the biggest year in our blog’s history (over 200 posts) by reading the 10 most popular posts of 2012. Enjoy!
- Tower Paddle Boards Survives Shark Tank, Makes Millions, with Help of Volusion
- Top Secret: 4 SEO Tricks Google Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Free Holiday Images and Graphics for Your Online Store
- Infographic: 5 Major Ecommerce Trends in the US
- The 5 Most Critical Branding Elements, Ever
- Volusion Product Update: Greatly Improved SEO with Schema.org Enhancements
- 3 Marketing Lessons from the Lady Booed Out of SXSW
- Infographic: SEO for Ecommerce – How to Train for the SEO Games
- Are You Pinning? Best Practices for Ecommerce Brands on Pinterest
- 10 Ways to Optimize Your Facebook Page in Less Than 20 Seconds
Seems like SEO and social media were some of the year’s hottest topics! Stay tuned for an even bigger and brighter 2013, not just from us at The Ecommerce Authority, but from the industry as a whole.
As always, happy selling!