Want to take your Volusion store to the next level? Check out this post to see what a partner is, and how you can use them to customize and advance your store.
Volusion has a robust and constantly expanding partner network available for our merchants to utilize. But what exactly is a partner? What do they do? And why should you use them with your business?
Let’s start by answering the first question:
What is a partner?
A partner is a service provider that integrates or works with Volusion software to expand your store’s capabilities. They’re here to improve, complement or extend your business and help customize your store to better fit your needs.
What can they do?
Our partner offerings range from providing drop shipping solutions to email marketing services, accounting tools and more.
Here’s a complete list of our partner categories:
- Accounting: Keep track of your store’s finances
- Business resources: Add integral components to your online store
- Drop shippers: Give you access to millions of products through top -of-the-line drop shippers
- Email marketing: Send professional newsletters and get metrics
- Fulfillment: Reduce inventory and storage costs with these fulfillment partners
- Marketing: Boost traffic, sales and positive exposure
- Media: Boost your business presence
- Order management: Coordinate and manage inventory and orders
- Payment processing: Make accepting online payments even more convenient
- Security: Ease your mind and increase conversions
- Shipping: Streamline and optimize your shipping processes
- Shopping feeds: Expand your customer base with shopping feeds
Why should I use them?
We’ve mentioned that using a partner can boost your store’s capabilities, but to get a clearer picture of what that looks like, let’s walk through some examples.
You’ve used your Volusion store to handle email marketing, like designing your email templates and sending out monthly newsletters. However, you’ve discovered that email marketing is particularly effective with your audience and you’d like to kick it up a notch. In that case, you could use our partner Mailchimp, which would help you better manage subscriber lists, easily design stunning email templates and track campaign performance.
Or, let’s say you’ve noticed that orders have picked up and managing shipping labels has become more time-consuming. You could use our partner ShipStation to create multiple shipping labels in seconds and automatically update order status and tracking information.
In short, by utilizing any of the partners in our ever-expanding network, you can reduce costs, save time and ultimately build your business into exactly the right places. Plus, as a Volusion customer, you can take advantage of special offers and free trials that aren’t available to the general public.
Be sure to explore our partner page and discover which partners you’ll choose to improve the success of your online store.
-Gracelyn Tan, Volusion