As champions for small businesses, we at Volusion are committed to providing you with helpful information and resources for navigating the COVID-19 pandemic. In this post, we list free tools small businesses can use to keep up the momentum.
Maintain Your Online Business
Transitioning your business amongst social distancing and stay-at-home orders may seem overwhelming. Learn ways to keep your online business running smoothly at the links below.
- 8 Ways To Maintain Business As Usual During COVID-19
- 100 Ecommerce Tools To Level Up Your Online Store
Mitigate Supply Chain Disruptions
Concerned about your supply chain during these unprecedented times? Check out the links below for pertinent industry news and suggestions.
- How Do We Help Small Business During COVID-19 Crisis?
- Managing a retail supply chain through the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
Free Work-from-Home Tools
These popular programs and applications will help you manage your business digitally for the duration of your remote working arrangement—and afterwards, as well.
- Zoom Basic Plan
- Google Hangouts
- 01 Communique I’m InTouch
- Dialpad Talk Pro
- Zoho Remotely
- 8x8 Video Conferencing
Content & Project Management Systems
Online Productivity Tools
- Cozi: Simple family organizer
- ClickBook: Free online appointment scheduling
- Doodle: Scheduling application syncs all calendars together—free for 14 days
- Evernote: Virtual to-do list
- Google Calendar: Online calendar
- RescueTime: Time tracker
- Todoist: Task manager
- Box Business: Cloud-storage app
- 15Five: Performance management
- 16 LinkedIn Learning courses