Clothes to Perfection Shopping Feed Marketing Results
- For the 2015 holiday season, the Shopping Feeds campaign had a 2,450% Return On Ad Spend (ROAS).
- Transactions increased by 39.6% and revenue by 25.59% over the previous year.
- The Shopping Feeds traffic delivers a 2.49% conversion rate, more than double the site average.
- Since the campaign launch, the Shopping Feeds accounts for 15% of total site revenue.
About Clothes to Perfection
Clothes to Perfection has been online since 2007 and features top quality men’s, ladies, and kids ski apparel. The company provides to provide customers with exceptional personalized service, product knowledge, and a wide selection of ski brand outerwear. The office and warehouse is nestled in Vermont’s beautiful “Northeast Kingdom” so they authentically understand the ski life and what is important to their customers.
Clothes to Perfection’ Challenges
Clothes to Perfection has had an established, mostly niche business, however with increased online competition, they have been worried about downward trends in the marketplace. They wanted an additional outlet for customers to be able to find, view and shop for their products to stay completive and to continue to increase awareness.
Beginning in October 2015, Volusion implemented an Advanced Shopping Feed Services which included:
- Increasing product exposure and awareness via Google and a secondary channel.
- Segmenting bidding by separating the most popular brand names and adding focus to those.
- Suggesting to switch channels from Bing to Shopping.com after reviewing performance metrics.
As we continue to manage the feeds campaign, we will develop more advanced product segmentation strategies to increase sales growth while reducing overall spending.
Shopping Feeds Specialist