Everyone has their go-to business apps they love and use every single day. Now, you can integrate your favorite apps to your V2 store without the need of a development team or coding knowledge.
Love your email marketing campaigns through MailChimp, or ordering through ShipStation, or posting your best selling product on Facebook? The new Zapier integration, available for V2 merchants, lets you connect to the apps you use for your business every day to automate tasks and save time. You can create custom integrations and API connections between your favorite apps without any developer knowledge or expertise. We know many of you have small and nimble teams and, this way, you can keep those teams intact. Even better – it’s free!
Zapier lets you create custom integrations and API connections between your favorite apps without any developer knowledge or expertise.
With this integration, you can work smarter, not harder, and can focus more on what’s important, like your next sale.
So how does it work? A “Zap” is quick and easy to set up. Simply select “Triggers” and “Actions” to decide the exact task you would like to automate. When you set up your Zap, pick what data you want to send from one app to the other, making the entire process flexible. The possibilities are endless. Here are some examples!
- Add new Volusion customers to a MailChimp campaign
- Send customized order confirmation emails to customers from your Gmail account
- Send an SMS message for new Volusion orders (this could be to customer or merchant)
- Share new Volusion products on Twitter with an image tweet
- Post new Volusion products to a Facebook Page
- Add new Volusion Orders as leads in Salesforce
- Create new Xero invoices from new Volusion orders
- Create new Quickbooks Online sales receipts from new Volusion orders
- Create new Campaign Monitor subscribers from new Volusion orders
- Post new Volusion orders to a Slack channel
- Create new ShipStation orders from new Volusion orders
Here's a video to show you more:
**Have any additional questions about Zapier? Let us know in the comments!**