Worried about online security? You should be. Fraud is on the rise, greatly impacting online business owners and their customers. Thankfully, we’ve invested millions to become PCI/CISP certified, all to help protect you from cyber criminals.
Other solutions may talk PCI compliance, but that only means they follow broad guidelines from the Payment Card Industry. So if you’re provider isn’t PCI/CISP certified and on Visa’s list of providers, they aren’t doing enough to protect you and your business.
Download white paper
Volusion is fully PCI/CISP certified, meaning:
- We exceed industry standards in solidifying our hardware and hosting facilities
- We pass inspection from an independent auditor who performs on-site assessments
- We complete a rigorous screening process to remain on Visa’s certification list
But why aren’t other providers PCI/CISP certified? Most likely:
- They don’t have the necessary funds to complete certification protocols
- They aren’t knowledgeable enough to configure and code certification standards
- They can’t meet Visa’s minimum company size requirements